SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER TO 10 COMPANIES
Accelerate your business solutions and get your own personal “branded” presence now with real ROI.
- Production – Get one custom video monthly or more as seen below or in this group branded with your own logo
- Promotion – Get promoted monthly or more in the largest Linkedin group for MSP/MSSP channel partners and personal Linkedin profile with 35K and growing
- Platform – Get your own “YourTube” your own multiple award-winning video network with all the features in this link and in the video for $630 a month no contract just real ROI results.
Limited time offer – Limited to 10 companies
Call 303-594-1694 – email email@example.com
According to Morning Consult, The youngest generation is uniquely fixated on creating and promoting their “personal brands,” a concept otherwise unfamiliar to a majority of U.S. adults.
Two-thirds (67%) of Gen Z adults believe building a personal brand is important, and a similar share (61%) said they currently have or are interested in developing one — the highest among any generation on both accounts.
Overview-Pricing-Terms – The CrossTalk Ultra network consists of three elements – Platform-Production-Promotion.
1-Platform – a comprehensive video solutions system with a vast array of features listed below. A complete full production “live” demo system is available ChannelPartner.TV with more than 1,600 videos, content and more, to test as long as you like. The CrossTalk platform is installed on a unique domain name you own and provide 10-minute access to install the platform.
2-Production – This includes three custom videos per month (see example to the right >). Individual videos are $500 each along with Promotion mention in the next section.
3-Promotion – importantly, each video is promoted one time on Linkedin via Thomas Cross with 15K followers and in the Largest Linkedin Group for Enterprise channel partners, MSP/MSSPs with 19.7K members and other types to more than 34K followers/members. Additional posts of the video, platform and other content is available.
Pricing – Pricing is $630 per month with one custom videos per month ($1,500 value) with no contract (discounts for annual purchases) with no installation fees within 5-10 day installation cycle after receipt of payment. Platform is unlimited users, unlimited videos, features, etc. and email customer support with less than 12-hour response time.
Order-Questions – interested parties are encouraged to order now to avoid installation delays – first-come-first-served, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-594-1694. Also get a demo of DoorBell – the World’s First Website Video Chat – seriously everybody loves it – email to schedule.
A partner program is available with the key advantage that NO other video platform can offer is promote you to such a large audience we can.
Click on image above for 2-minute video on CrossTalk Platform Strategy
This mobile-ready application is a social media curation and content posting tool as well as live video streaming without need for “bloatware” spyware or login/passwords for users to access many features as with others for iOS or Android app for viewers on PC/Macs and other devices.
- Private Branded Social Media News Network platform to post essentially unlimited text, images, videos, audio files.
- Custom designed User Interface – hate our UI send us your design and we will design to suit your needs.
- Private Branded Live Video Streaming (on your own domain, as every time you post on Facebook, YouTube you are making them money not you, isn’t it time for you to “take back” control of you media) for thousands of viewers including sending video from front and back cameras. Note: Zoom and other meeting applications work for small groups where interaction between members is vital, however, once you get above 50 simultaneous channel and need up to 5,000+ viewers with more coming soon, streaming broadcast video is the solution needed. and No Login required – idea for large events like church sermons, graduation ceremonies, sporting events, etc.
- Personal “Captain’s Log” for private video recordings.
• DoorBell – World’s First Website ”Doorbell” to start “live” video/audio or audio-only call with viewer. Private DoorBell for every user part of the Digital Business Card.
“Doorbell is outrageously much easier to use than even making a phone call. It accelerates the sales and support process by reducing time to connect to live agent when speed counts. Your live agent value is much more personal as the speed of your engagement delivers trust ”
– CRM – Contact Manager – simple easy connects with Action Icon calendar for scheduling and newsletters.
–Learning Management System – unlimited colleges, courses, professors, students, and more.
-Newsletters – produce and schedule newsletters.
-Digital Business Cards – professional image card with photos, links and integrated with Personal DoorBell Video
-VoIP – Outbound calling along with new incoming calling features.
-Chatbot with integration to DoorBell designed for both off-line and “live” video chat via DoorBell for enhanced customer communications.
-Techtionary AI – built-in custom design machine learning personal and corporate wide AI driven content analysis and development platform ready to assess, insert and provide insights for content. The TECHtionary AI system is based on Tom’s thirty years of experience in AI including his third book on AI (click for complete 335-page version) called the “best business book” on AI.
– Podcasting – here are the podcasting features and there’s more:
1 – private you only like StarTrek “Captains Log” audio only podcasts
2 – invitational private audio only podcasts
3 – public open group “town hall” audio only podcasts where anyone can talk or chat
4 – streaming audio only podcast but users can chat with you
5 – virtual events – more like webinars.
all there and you can add video at anytime.
–ACTicons Calendar – World’s first personal and meeting calendar with ~200 ”action icons” – beta
-Use “shared screen” options for presentations to large audiences.
- Archive videos up to 120 minutes.
- Up to 55 simultaneous channels available to millions of live viewers
- 1:1 video chat and 1:X group chat
- Repost to Twitter and Linkedin
- Capture Twitter feeds – managed by Admin
- Built-in unlimited Breaking News feed for sharing multiple images, videos, etc.
–Get Together feature with unlimited titles for group audio-only podcasting like Clubhouse and audio-video events – no login or download required.
-Send SMS text messages and email alerts to new events or activities.
-User Interface – seems like every one is an “art critic,” however the UI can be redesigned to suit for little or whatever the user is willing to pay for.
-Rotating Banner Advertising – unlimited rotating banners in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 second intervals to promote solutions, thought leadership, events and resell.
-Virtual Website Audio Backgrounds
- Virtual Video Backgrounds
- New Special Virtual Events banners separate from home page banners for custom virtual events
- New Speech-to-Text conversion for transcribing events, patient and business meetings, sermons, educational classes, etc.
- Custom UI-user interface – we appreciate you have your own ideas what the ideal UI is and are committed to building one that is ideal for you.
– Future features include content “tabs” (topic sections), multiple users for single or multiple timeline posting (Twitter style), post directly via API to other social media sites, single and bulk SMS messaging, etc.
-ChannelMarket and Virtual Events Platform
CrossTalk platform has many innovative features in making the platform a marketplace for products and solutions along with virtual events such as webinars, breakout rooms and more.
Top-10 Core Use Cases Live and Virtual Events via ChannelPartner.TV – Part 3 – Click on image for 2-minute video
Before exploring here’s a core concept – if you think it is “one or either” simply do both.
Instead of warehousing your trade show booth when not at shows,
put it up in the likely unused office space,
– or build a new virtual conference center,
and then do ondemand anytime trade show expos,
– or scheduled broadcast news shows daily or weekly.
1 – Virtual live and ondemand QVC-style tradeshows.
2 – Corporate conference center tours & multi-channel global streamcasts.
3 – Corporate Education and training including channel partner workshops.
4 – Customer/Partner/Staff Training Events.
5 – Virtual travel, tourism, retreats and private meetings.
6 – Virtual schools, colleges and technology education.
7 – Ondemand investor, sales and support team presentations.
8 – Corporate university conference centers.
9 – Analyst and Investor Meetings.
10 – Work from remote offices including international.
Bottom-line – the “world one online marketplace network as events,
can come from anywhere anytime into a global network of thought leaders.
With speakers collaborating with those seeking,
bringing innovative thoughts to maximize their own business results and success.
Click on image for working though not yet expanded version of a Channel Market Place.
-Cool Feature – Switch cameras on smartphone for practical uses such as showing building problems and other issues.
-Future Features – we are constantly reviewing the video, communications, AI and other areas to add, refine and improvement the platform and open to new ideas from customers and interested parties alike.