The Cutthroat World of a China Mutual Fund Manager that Guides Investors via Livestreaming
“In a Shenzhen milk-tea shop popular with social media influencers, mutual fund manager Deng Jingdong pins a lapel mic to his shirt, stares down the barrel of a camera, and starts livestreaming to his 400,000 viewers.
“Every asset manager is jumping on the bandwagon,” says Ken Kang, the Shenzhen-based chief executive officer of Invesco Great Wall. Livestreaming is really a new phenomenon this year but has taken off fast. Last year, Invesco Great Wall relied mostly on text and voiced-based social media to promote products, but this year it’s gone all-in on livestreaming, with fund managers hosting more than 90 sessions.
During Deng’s appearance, graphics show his returns, industry experience, and a rough breakdown of the fund’s holdings to entice viewers to become investors. The fintech giant offers livestreaming services for asset managers on its Alipay app, which has 1 billion users. Meanwhile, fund manager Deng and his colleagues continue to take turns livestreaming on Alipay almost weekly.
Deng’s performance—5.5 billion yuan of assets under management and a 31% return for his best fund.”
If you want to get your own live video streaming service, get your own Social Streaming TV private label (on your own domain aka yourname.com) integrated social media and newsfeed service with live and on demand video streaming virtual events platform:
Here are the highlights:
- 55-simultaneous live video channels with unlimited 2-hour recording segments on the Vonage API to “millions” of viewers
- Unlimited users along with social media Twitter posts
- Unlimited newsfeed posts categories aka “exhibitors” including videos, pics and audio/podcasts files
- Multiple “rotating” advertiser/exhibitor advertising banners
- User text, audio and video chat
- Expand into Virtual Events with the only company that also provides complete Exhibitor, Speaker and Presenter Training
Watch the 1-minute video and more here: https://conta.cc/2KabH88
and the complete customer presentation here.
If you are ready to go email firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-594-1694 to your custom private-label with your name up in weeks.